ATLANTA BRAVES FOUNDATION 50/50 RAFFLE
- ELIGIBILITY. The Atlanta Braves Foundation, Inc. 50/50 Raffle (“Raffle”) is open to all legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia age eighteen (18) or older (except in the case of legal residents of certain states or Washington D.C. where the age of majority is greater than eighteen (18) years of age, such age of majority) (a) as of the date of purchase if purchasing Raffle tickets (“Tickets”) onsite (described below), or (b) at the time of purchase if purchasing Tickets online (described below). Employees and their immediate family members (spouses, siblings, children, household members and the spouses and children of the foregoing) of the Atlanta Braves Foundation, Inc. (“ABF”), Atlanta National League Baseball Club, LLC (“ANLBC”), the other MLB Entities (defined below), Braves Stadium Company, LLC (“BSC”), Braves Development Company, LLC “BDC”), Bump Worldwide, Inc. (“Bump”), and each of their respective parent, subsidiary or affiliated companies, and each of their respective shareholders, employees, directors, officers, affiliates, representatives, agents, successors, and assigns (collectively the “Raffle Entities”) are not eligible to enter or win the Raffle. By entering the Raffle, Entrants agree to abide by all terms of the official rules (“Official Rules”) applicable thereto. Subject to all Federal, State, Local, and Municipal Laws and Regulations. Void wherever prohibited or restricted by law.
- HOW TO ENTER. If the season is played per the schedule released by MLB on July 6, 2020 for the 2020 MLB season, on select regular season Atlanta Braves game dates, ABF offers the ability to enter the Raffle to raise money for ABF. In the event any Atlanta Braves home game is open to the general public, the Raffle will be conducted by ABF (a) onsite at Truist Park with the physical address of 755 Battery Avenue SE, Atlanta, Georgia 30339 from the time the Truist Park gates open on a particular game date until the end of the seventh (7th) inning of such game (“Onsite Raffle Period”), and (b) online via (braves5050.com) beginning two (2) hours prior to the first (1st) official pitch of any Atlanta Braves game or such other announced time frame in ABF’s sole discretion until the conclusion of the fourth (4th) inning of the Atlanta Braves game, or at such other announced time frame in ABF’s sole discretion (“Online Raffle Period” and together with the Onsite Raffle Period, the “Raffle Period”), subject to the following:
- Onsite: Raffle Tickets will be sold during the Onsite Raffle Period by ABF and/or ANLBC staff members/employees/volunteers (“Sellers”) to eligible fans (each an “Entrant”) in attendance at such designated Atlanta Braves game, provided the particular game is open to the general public. Entrants of the Raffle may purchase Raffle Tickets from Raffle Sellers throughout Truist Park on such select game dates.
- Online: Entrants of the Raffle (1) inside Truist Park and/or (2) within The Battery Atlanta campus and associated areas controlled by ABF’s affiliates BSC and/or BDC, may also purchase Raffle Tickets online during the Online Raffle Period via braves5050.com or by scanning the QR codes located in various locations found throughout The Battery Atlanta campus on such select game dates by following the directions thereon to purchase the Raffle Tickets. All online entries must include a valid e-mail address for the Entrant.
- MLB Ballpark App: Entrants of the Raffle (1) inside Truist Park and/or (2) within The Battery Atlanta campus and associated areas controlled by ABF’s affiliates BSC and/or BDC, may also purchase Raffle Tickets online during the Online Raffle Period via the MLB Ballpark App (“Ballpark App”) by clicking on the 50/50 Raffle button found within the Ballpark App and following the directions provided. All online entries must include a valid e-mail address for the Entrant.
Tickets may be purchased online via payment card only (United States ($) Dollars) as follows: (a) Five (5) Tickets for Ten Dollars ($10.00); (b) Twenty (20) Tickets for Twenty Dollars ($20.00); (c) One Hundred Tickets for Forty Dollars ($40.00) and (d) Two Hundred Fifty (250) Tickets for One Hundred Dollars ($100.00). Each Ticket is a receipt for Entrant’s purchase. ABF and the other Released Parties are not responsible for printing errors in any Raffle-related material or any misdirected, incomplete, lost, late or illegible. Tickets or other errors or problems which may limit an Entrant’s ability to participate in or win the Raffle. False or deceptive entries or acts will render the Entrant ineligible. All entries become the property of ABF and will not be returned. Entrants may purchase as many Tickets as they wish, subject to availability. All Raffle Ticket purchases shall be final. No refunds will be made, except as otherwise determined by ABF in its sole discretion. Ticket purchases are not tax deductible.
- RANDOM DRAWINGS.
- JACKPOT RANDOM DRAWING. One (1) potential winner of the Raffle jackpot (“Raffle Jackpot”) will be selected by random drawing by computer upon the official conclusion of the Atlanta Braves home game scheduled to be played on September 27, 2020. Entrants need not to be present to win. One (1) winner will be randomly selected out of the pool of purchased Tickets for the Raffle (“Raffle Jackpot Winner”). The Entrant whose Ticket number is drawn at the Raffle Jackpot Prize drawing will, subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules, be deemed the Raffle Jackpot Winner of the Raffle Jackpot Prize. The drawing will be held at Truist Park, 755 Battery Avenue SE, Atlanta, Georgia 30339. The decisions of ABF are final and binding on all matters relating to the Raffle. Odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible entries received/Tickets purchased.
- SECONDARY CHANCE DRAWINGS: Nine (9) potential Secondary Chance Prize winners of the Raffle will be selected by random drawing by computer upon the official conclusion of each of the Atlanta Braves games or such other announced time frame in ABF’s sole discretion, scheduled for July 31, 2020, August 7, 2020, August 14, 2020, August 21, 2020, August 28, 2020, September 4, 2020, September 11, 2020, September 18, 2020 and September 25, 2020 (“Secondary Chance Drawings”), from among all eligible entries received. Secondary Chance Drawings will occur on each of the above dates regardless of a rain delay, postponement or cancelation of the game scheduled for the particular date. Subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with the terms of these Official Rules, the potential Secondary Chance Prize winners (each a “Secondary Chance Prize Winner”) will be declared the official Secondary Chance Prize Winner of the Raffle for the corresponding date (“Secondary Chance Prize Winner”). Odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible entries received/Tickets purchased. Limit one (1) Secondary Chance Prize per person, family or household per game.
The Raffle Jackpot Winner and together with the Secondary Chance Prize Winners, “Raffle Winners.”
- RAFFLE JACKPOT PRIZE: The Raffle Jackpot prize (“Raffle Jackpot Prize”) is cash and the amount depends on the total dollar amount of Raffle Tickets sold during the Raffle Period. Estimated Retail Value of the Raffle Jackpot Prize depends on the total dollar amount of Raffle Tickets sold during the Raffle Period. The Raffle Jackpot Prize shall be paid to the Raffle Jackpot Winner approximately eight to ten (8-10) weeks after the drawing date, which shall be sent by US mail. Proceeds are split between the Raffle Jackpot Winner and ABF. The Raffle Jackpot Winner will receive one half (½) of the total net proceeds collected by ABF during the Raffle Period, less any and all applicable taxes or other fees. The winning Ticket holder does not need to be present to win.
- SECONDARY CHANCE PRIZE: Each potential Secondary Chance Prize Winner will receive Atlanta Braves branded merchandise or memorabilia (determined by ABF and/or ANLBC in their sole discretion) (the “Secondary Chance Prize”) with each Secondary Chance Prize having an estimated retail value (“ERV”) not to exceed Three Hundred Fifty and 00/100 Dollars ($350.00) (Total ERV of the Secondary Chance Prizes will not exceed: Three Thousand One Hundred Fifty and 00/100 Dollars ($3,150.00). The Raffle Jackpot Prize and together with the Secondary Chance Prize, “Raffle Prizes.”
No substitutes for Raffle Prizes allowed by the potential Raffle Winners. ABF reserves the right to substitute any Raffle Prize of like value in the event the described Raffle Prizes or any portions thereof, are unavailable for any reason whatsoever. Any unclaimed Raffle Prize will be donated to the ABF. ALL COSTS AND EXPENSES ASSOCIATED WITH RAFFLE PRIZE ACCEPTANCE AND REDEMPTION AND USE NOT SPECIFIED HEREIN AS BEING PROVIDED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO LODGING, TRANSPORTATION COSTS TO AND FROM ANY EVENT, MEALS, GRATUITIES AND OTHER EXPENSES INCURRED BY ACCEPTING ANY RAFFLE PRIZE ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE RAFFLE WINNERS AND ARE NOT INCLUDED WITH THE RAFFLE PRIZE. Potential Raffle Winners may waive their right to receive a Raffle Prize (i.e. decline the Raffle Prize), at which time the Raffle Prize from that drawing date will be forfeited and the Raffle Prize will be donated to the ABF.
- NOTIFICATIONS. The winning Ticket numbers of the Raffle Jackpot Prize drawing will be drawn by computer upon the official conclusion of the Atlanta Braves home game scheduled to be played on September 27, 2020 and the winning Ticket numbers of the Secondary Chance Prize drawing will be drawn by computer upon the official conclusion of each of the Atlanta Braves games scheduled for July 31, 2020, August 7, 2020, August 14, 2020, August 21, 2020, August 28, 2020, September 4, 2020, September 11, 2020, September 18, 2020 and September 25, 2020. All winning Ticket numbers will be posted at braves.com/5050raffle. Raffle Prize claims (i.e. presenting a winning Raffle Ticket) may occur by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org, and/or by calling (404) 614-1550 for further instructions.
Raffle Prize claims must be made within thirty (30) days of each Raffle drawing date. Each Raffle Winner must present a winning Raffle Ticket to Raffle representatives with the correct winning Ticket number to claim the Raffle Prize. By entering this Raffle, each Entrant gives his/her express permission to be contacted by ABF by telephone, e-mail and/or postal mail for Raffle purposes. If the potential Raffle Winner cannot be located or fails to return attempts to contact him/her by 5:00 P.M. ET on the fifth (5th) business day after ABF first attempts to contact him/her, a disqualification will result, at which time the Raffle Prize from that drawing date will be forfeited and such Raffle Prize will be donated to the ABF. The potential Raffle Winner(s) may be required to submit their valid social security number and/or other identification to ABF and shall be required to execute and return an Waiver and Release of Liability, a Representation and Warranty of Eligibility, and an Acknowledgement of Taxation of Value of Raffle Prize (including a Department of the Treasury Internal Revenue Service Form 5754, Statement by Person(s) Receiving Gambling Winnings) within five (5) days of date of issuance. Failure to submit any identification or failure to return the required documents to ABF within the specified time period, noncompliance with these Official Rules, or return of a Raffle Prize or Raffle Prize notification as undeliverable, may result in disqualification and the Raffle Prize being forfeited, and if the Raffle Prize is forfeited from that drawing date, the Raffle Prize will be donated to the ABF.
- GENERAL CONDITIONS. Each Winner, by acceptance of a Raffle Prize, grants to ABF, ANLBC, BDC, MLBAM and each of their respective designees the right to publicize such Winner’s name, address (city and state of residence), photograph, voice, statements, biographical information and/or other likeness and Raffle Prize information for advertising, promotional and/or trade and/or any other purpose in any media or format now known or hereafter devised, throughout the world, in perpetuity, without limitation and without further compensation, consideration, permission or notification, unless prohibited by law. By entering, Entrants agree to release and hold harmless ABF, ANLBC, BSC, BDC, Bump, the other MLB Entities (defined below), and each of their respective parent, subsidiary or affiliated companies, and each of their respective shareholders, employees, directors, officers, affiliates, representatives, agents, successors, and assigns (collectively, “Released Parties”) against any and all liability claims or actions of any kind whatsoever arising directly or indirectly for injuries (including death), damages or losses to persons and property, which may be sustained in connection with the receipt or use or misuse of any Raffle Prize, or while preparing for, participating in, and/or traveling to any Raffle Prize-related activity. ABF, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any person tampering with the entry process or otherwise in violation of the Official Rules. ABF further reserves the right to cancel, terminate or modify the Raffle for any reason, including, but not limited to if the Raffle is not capable of completion as planned, including but not limited to, infection by tampering, unauthorized intervention or technical failures of any sort, fraud, or acts of God, pandemic, epidemic or contagion. Released Parties will not be responsible for typographical, printing or other inadvertent errors in these Official Rules or in other materials relating to the Raffle. Released Parties (i) make no warranty, guaranty or representation of any kind concerning the Raffle Prize, and (ii) disclaim any implied warranty. Failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. All disputes will be resolved under applicable U.S. laws in the County of Cobb, State of Georgia, without reference to its conflicts of law principles. The “MLB Entities” shall mean the Office of the Commissioner of Baseball (“BOC”), its Bureaus, Committees, Subcommittees and Councils, MLB Advanced Media, L.P. (“MLB”), Major League Baseball Properties, Inc., The MLB Network, LLC, the Major League Baseball Clubs (“Clubs”), each of their parent, subsidiary, affiliated and related entities, any entity which, now or in the future, controls, is controlled by, or is under common control with the Clubs or the BOC, and the owners, general and limited partners, shareholders, directors, officers, employees and agents of the foregoing entities. Released Parties are not responsible for stolen, late, incomplete, illegible, inaccurate, misdirected, lost, misrouted, scrambled, damaged, delayed, undelivered, mutilated, postage-due or garbled entries, transmissions, email or mail; or for lost, interrupted or unavailable network, cable, satellite, server, Internet Service Provider (ISP), wireless network, website, or other connections including those through and/or by any website, availability or accessibility or miscommunications or failed computer, satellite, telephone, cable or wireless transmissions, lines, or technical failure or jumbled, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected transmissions or computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures or difficulties; wireless service congestion; failures or malfunctions of phones, phone lines or telephone systems, wireless towers or cellular tower equipment; any error, omission, interruption, defect or delay in wireless or other transmission, processing, or communication; non-delivery; misdirected, blocked, or delayed email notifications; printing, typographical or other errors appearing within these Official Rules, in any Raffle-related advertisements or other materials; or any other errors, problems or difficulties of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic, network, computer, telephone, wireless service, mail, typographical, printing or otherwise relating to or in connection with the Raffle, including, without limitation, errors or difficulties which may occur in connection with the administration of the Raffle, the processing of entries, the announcement of the Raffle Prizes or in any Raffle-related materials, weather conditions, Acts of God, acts of terrorism, civil disturbances, pandemic, epidemic or contagion, work stoppage or any other natural disaster outside their control that may cause the cancellation or postponement of any Major League Baseball game, event or exhibition. Released Parties are also not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by website users, tampering, hacking, or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Raffle. Released Parties are not responsible for injury or damage to entrants' or to any other person's computer and/or wireless device related to or resulting from participating in this Raffle or downloading materials from or use of the website. Persons who tamper with or abuse any aspect of the Raffle or website or attempt to undermine the legitimate operation of the Raffle by cheating, deception or other unfair playing practices, or intend to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other entrant or any representative of ABF and/or MLB or who are in violation of these Official Rules, as solely determined by ABF, will be disqualified and all associated entries will be void. Any attempt to deliberately damage the content or operation of this Raffle is unlawful and subject to legal action by ABF, MLB and/or their respective agents.
CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE ASSOCIATED WITH THE RAFFLE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE RAFFLE MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND WILL RESULT IN DISQUALIFICATION FROM PARTICIPATION IN THE RAFFLE. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, ABF WILL DISQUALIFY ANY ENTRANT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ATTEMPT, AND ABF AND THE APPLICABLE MLB ENTITIES RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEY FEES) TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION.
As a condition of entering the Raffle, each Raffle Entrant agrees that (i) any and all disputes, claims, controversies or causes of action arising out of or relating to this Raffle, or any Raffle Prizes awarded (each, a "Claim"), shall not be consolidated or joined with or in any other proceeding involving a Claim of any other party; (ii) his/her sole and exclusive remedy for any Claim against ABF arising out of the sale of Raffle Tickets or the conduct of the Raffle shall be limited to the return of the purchase price paid for his/her Raffle Ticket(s); and (iii) in no event shall the Released Parties be liable to any party or Entrant for any loss or injury to earnings, profits or goodwill, or for any incidental, special, punitive or consequential damages of any person or entity whether arising in contract, tort or otherwise, even if advised of the possibility of such damages.
- REGISTRATION WITH THE STATE OF GEORGIA. By letter from the Cobb County Sheriff’s Office, ABF has obtained authorization to conduct a raffle in Georgia within the year of 2020. ABF is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization that has been registered with the Secretary of State of Georgia since 1999.
- RAFFLE WINNERS’ LIST. For the winning Ticket numbers, the Jackpot Raffle Prize amount and/or the Secondary Chance Raffle Prize of the Raffle, available after November 1, 2020, mail a request and self-addressed stamped envelope to: Atlanta Braves Foundation, Inc., Attn: 50/50 Raffle (2020), 755 Battery Avenue SE, Atlanta, Georgia 30339. Raffle Winners’ list requests must be received by October 31, 2020.